Welcome to my site!
 
>> Scrapbook
Minggu, 24 April 2011

Time to begin anew>

Yeah. I WILL update my blog, Heavenundermoonlight.blogspot.com after such a long hiatus. Please notice that this blog will only contains information about updates in Heaven Under Moonlight, so this doesn't mean i will continue this silly diary. It is just that i feel that blog will be too cluttered if i fit information on it too.

» Oops, that's the end! Come back later!«
» Sincerely,Moonlight M3lody «

ΩMy journal
Vina's
»Clovers
Meine Welt
Victor's Free Software

»s4nji Blog
Rainbow Sky

ξInfantrum
σBlogskins
ω
....
Being a junior highschool girl is sometimes tiring. I found my passion of writing with the help of my friends. I also owns another blog contains my journal(though i think it's pretty boring)
Like i said, i like writing, as you see from the contents of this blog. Aside of that, this whole blog is my personal castle so i will put anything a want here. For the writings, i'm not a talented or gifted writer by any chance. I just write them for my pleasures.

Happy reading, and please drop your review!Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.



  Leave me a message!~!


P.S= About the blog template, It's a remake from one of my favorite website. I won't say it's mine. It's owned by Abyssal Chronicles.